Cosmos 0.0.2 has been released.
- Terrain generation switched to signed distance field method instead of interpolation method. This produces much nicer results with both hard crisp edges and non grid placement. This change decreases the accuracy of distant terrain outlines, but this can be improved in other ways.
- Tint added to procedural generation system.
- Water and river height added to simulation but not finished.
- New physics for player.
- Dumb car added to test physics.
- 4 additional LODs added.
- Improvements with world baking.
I'm targeting weekly updates at this stage to keep everything going smoothly.