Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
g'luck amazon.  I hope you crash and burn. 
Did you play Rescue Mission in VR? 
most of it.  I finished the main campaign but didn't do any of the challenge lvls.  I intend to go back but the remodel I just finished blocked me from my PS5 and psvr for the last ~5 months.

it was great.  I kinda like this better though.  I get less sick is a big part of it...

Lots and lots of people are trying to play. Some servers have really long wait times.

yeah, it feels very "nintendo" like without all the sacrifices of playing a nintendo game (terrible resolution, low frame rate, blah graphics).  

i'd definitely pay for a full game.  i just want to keep playing this.
Did you play Rescue Mission in VR?  
Gaming Community / Re: Sony Development Studios
Last post by kitler53 - Today at 03:54 PM
i loved guilds back in WoW.   really promotes the social interactions compared to rando match-making.   

however there needs to be a good reason to be working as a group.  WoW had raiding and if you weren't raiding there wasn't much point to be in a guild.  raiding in WoW is my absolutely favorite gaming experience i've ever had.  if horizon has raids my life is going to be over...
Yes it is fracking good.  

Haptics are incredible, and the game is way too short for its own good.
yeah, it feels very "nintendo" like without all the sacrifices of playing a nintendo game (terrible resolution, low frame rate, blah graphics).   

i'd definitely pay for a full game.  i just want to keep playing this.
Last post by Legend - Today at 03:50 PM
Guerilla job position mentions guilds.  Sounds online multiplayer-ey

Guerrilla
I mean Guerrilla does have a history making great multiplayer. I bet it'll be similar to Ghost of Tsushima where a multiplayer mode is added to Forbidden West after launch.
Gaming Community / Re: Say Anything About The Gam...
Last post by Legend - Today at 03:48 PM
I binged Subnautica Below Zero.

Was good but not as good as the first. Many many things were improved but it managed to be even worse than the first one at guiding the player. I discovered almost every location on my own before the game wanted me to and that really screwed things up. The map was also a big downgrade over the first. Felt like there were fewer biomes and almost everything was just tunnels instead of massive caves like the first.

7/10
Astro's Playroom is a case study for how to use 90% of the PS5's features.

Deathloop also had pretty good controller support. The speaker was perfect and the triggers felt super natural.
Last post by the-pi-guy - Today at 03:38 PM
Design features and systems to promote a healthy and fun experience for our player community, engage players in social interactions to create lasting relationships, and where compatible players can create Guild-like groups to explore together
Guerilla job position mentions guilds.  Sounds online multiplayer-ey

Guerrilla
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10