Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
Game News Discussion / Re: Super Street Fighter 5: Be...
Last post by Raven - Today at 05:33 PM
Wow. Ricki Ortiz did not play well at all.
10 hours since last update:

HARDWARE:
#07 NiS Grey (same)
#11 NiS Neon (up 2)
#17 PS4 UC4 (up 1)
#25 NES (up 1)
#58 NES Eu Version (up 12)

SOFTWARE**:

#10 NiS Mario Kart 8 Delux (same)
#13 PS4 Persona 5 SBE (down 3)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20:**

PS4: 1 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 1 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
I think this video is worth sharing. The dude goes through what he thinks is wrong with the facial animations without making fun of the game.
Ps4 slim actually went out of stock on amazon Japan today.  And it still is.  

Obviously they are nowhere near meeting ps4 pro demand in Japan but it's good to see they've no problems selling all the slims they can produce.  

Obviously the slew of highly rated titles in 2017 is driving demand. Looking forward to mediacreate tomorrow to see if they're holding that 30k+ baseline still.
Think this might be a sign of the PS4 and Switch being able to coexist in Japan?
Gaming Community / Re: Video Game Sales Thread
Last post by the-pi-guy - Today at 01:42 PM
GF bought a Nintendo Switch from a 3rd party on Amazon..... - NeoGAF

She found one listed as brand new, and the list was at 199.99
 On a whim she bought it, we're awaiting to see what random stuff we get shipped to us in a box of a Nintendo Switch. Luckily her order is backed by Amazon if this is indeed what I feel might be that a scam.
 I just have thoughts running through my head we'll end up like that guy who ordered that TV from Slickdeals that arrived smashed into a hundred pieces.

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  GF bought a Nintendo Switch from a 3rd party on Amazon.....

/
Last post by ethomaz - Today at 01:33 PM
Someone on gaf bought a switch from Amazon third party for 200$.

It actually works.
That is crazy if true.

Why 3rd is selling it at $200???
Last post by the-pi-guy - Today at 01:19 PM
Someone on gaf bought a switch from Amazon third party for 200$.

It actually works.
you guys are forgetting that the PS4 had a 50$ price promotion.
XB1 also had two new bundles that month: Forza Horizon 3 and Halo Wars 2.
Last post by BananaKing - Today at 12:33 PM
I, too, think Sony will be better off not releasing the PS5 until 2020. By then, Sony may be able to opt for a Ryzen+/Navi APU instead of a Ryzen+/Vega APU.
if scorpio doesnt change much in the industry and sales pattern, i can see Sony holding out till 2020. more sales and profits for them from the PS4, plus they can have a bigger leap between gens at a more reasonable price at 2020. they will have a huge install base in 2018/19/20 and software sales can be very high, as well as PS+ subscriptions.
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10