2nd Ubisoft Forward

Started by Hailey, Sep 01, 2020, 07:23 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Looks like gods and monsters has a new look to go with the new name. Hope it's good.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey



New name is Immortals: Feynx Rising.

Hype lowering.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Far cry vr. Only for real movement vrcades
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

A game of space, vr space sim!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Man fudge Ubisoft to hell and back but I'm so starved for a games show right now that I'm tempted to just watch this anyway.

Hailey

Gods and monsters starting the show
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

watching with easy allies so it feels like I'm supporting them instead :P

Xevross

this is not the vibe I expected them to go for for this game

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

they trying to rival godfall for the most baffling marketing of a game?