Ubisoft Forward hype

Started by Hailey, Jul 11, 2020, 06:54 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Lots of footage has already leaked.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Far Cry 6 existence and trailer<br>AC Valhalla nonprofessional gameplay<br>Watch Dogs Legion screenshots<br>
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

#2
Trackmania pre pre show live

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Wonder what gods and monsters will be renamed to. Hope we see a demo. Anyone think we'll see a next gen exclusive?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Legion does look good. Oct 29
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Aw I was getting hyped thinking hyperscape was a fakeout for a bigger game
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

I think hyperscape will find a good position in the br market. Reminds of Apex Legends since it's a high quality spinoff
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

This game might have the least historical accuracy haha
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me