Google gaming keynote | March 19th, San Francisco

Started by the-pi-guy, Mar 10, 2019, 01:04 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

the-pi-guy

Google gaming keynote | March 19th, San Francisco | ResetEra

QuoteInteresting. Games on here should be interesting according to insiders (doesn't mean anything from known franchises, just something that would be good)  

the-pi-guy


Hailey

Oh boy it is happening!!!

Sports game!

Rock band!

Adventure!

Car racing!

Battle royale!

Shrooms!

Space!

Castle!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley

It is going to be crazy if google actually turns into a competitor in the console space!

Hailey

Anyone hyped? This could easily end up being nothing but it could also be a huge press conference with them trying to join the big three.

I'll be watching live.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

-racer
-music
-cave
-space
-underwater
-castle
Quote from: Legend on Mar 18, 2019, 08:05 PMAnyone hyped? This could easily end up being nothing but it could also be a huge press conference with them trying to join the big three.

I'll be watching live.
I should be watching live too.  
Would be cool if the doors ended up being part of games.  

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey



VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Stream is live. Funky intro, looks googly so we'll see how serious this is.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

This might be E3 conference levels of awesome!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


the-pi-guy