Google gaming keynote | March 19th, San Francisco

Started by the-pi-guy, Mar 10, 2019, 01:04 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

If this is cloud streaming that would be ironic
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


the-pi-guy


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

BananaKing

So is it a console? Or streaming? Or what?

Hailey

It's derpy atm, probably streaming. Stadia
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Xevross


Hailey

So this is why they shut down youtube gaming
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

"Knows the difference between RPG and NPC"  Is that what he said.  :o

the-pi-guy

Image result for google controller

I missed the controller, but they apparently patented this awhile ago.  Is this it?