EA Play 2018 conference live thread

Started by Hailey, Jun 09, 2018, 02:34 PM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hailey

Quote from: Xevross on Jun 09, 2018, 09:35 PMYeah, but in that case you wouldn't shoot a load of rockets at it right? This tells me either ammo isn't an issue in this, which would be weird, or it was just something they did to show off some cool rockets in a gameplay section...
And it makes it look like a weak enemy if you can just fly past it while shooting and not fear for your safety.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Jun 09, 2018, 09:38 PMAnd it makes it look like a weak enemy if you can just fly past it while shooting and not fear for your safety.
Uhuh, a big guy like that in other games it'd be like oh shame oh shame he's coming towards me.

Maybe the jet packs in this make it quite easy, hard to die?

Hailey

#152
Quote from: Xevross on Jun 09, 2018, 09:39 PMUhuh, a big guy like that in other games it'd be like oh shame oh shame he's coming towards me.

Maybe the jet packs in this make it quite easy, hard to die?
I'd love to see things that throw boulders and knock you out of the sky. Jetpacks could easily be game breaking since so far I don't see any reason to ever go on the ground.

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey


Not surprising.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Jun 09, 2018, 10:03 PM
Not surprising.
It'd be very surprising if you could play offline.

Hailey

Quote from: Xevross on Jun 09, 2018, 10:10 PMIt'd be very surprising if you could play offline.
One can hope
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Jun 09, 2018, 10:14 PMOne can hope
Why would we hope it can be played offline? Doesn't make a difference to most people in modern society :P

Hailey

Quote from: Xevross on Jun 09, 2018, 11:20 PMWhy would we hope it can be played offline? Doesn't make a difference to most people in modern society :P
Cause options are good. Also is a sign of what the game's priorities are.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Xevross on Jun 09, 2018, 11:20 PMWhy would we hope it can be played offline? Doesn't make a difference to most people in modern society :P
Because playing games is fun when the internet is down.

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>And my brother is kind of a craphead about internet games.... <br>

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Jun 09, 2018, 11:24 PMCause options are good. Also is a sign of what the game's priorities are.

Well we knew this was an online game, so it'd be weird if it can be played offline. If its an online game like Destiny I'm hoping that it isn't an option to play offline, because that can open it to hackers and stuff like that.

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Jun 09, 2018, 11:28 PMBecause playing games is fun when the internet is down.

Spoiler for Hidden:

And my brother is kind of a craphead about internet games....
Pfft just get better internet. ;)

nnodley

Quote from: Xevross on Jun 09, 2018, 09:35 PMYeah, but in that case you wouldn't shoot a load of rockets at it right? This tells me either ammo isn't an issue in this, which would be weird, or it was just something they did to show off some cool rockets in a gameplay section...
Probably the latter! But who knows with Bioware anymore. lol

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Oh didn't realise this but Sea of Solitude has been around for a while
(2 year old video)
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey


I'm on the hype train.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy