EA Play 2018 conference live thread

Started by Hailey, Jun 09, 2018, 02:34 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

Short show unless Anthem has an extended demo
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Xevross

I guess they're gonna play it now?

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DD_Bwest

well this she has been complete trash

Xevross


DD_Bwest


Xevross


Hailey

Not the worst show for EA though. Gameplay soon
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Was expecting BFV gameplay at least

Hailey

Yeah no bfv gameplay is odd. Leaving it for streamers after the show I guess.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me