PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Aura7541

Quote from: DerNebel on Oct 14, 2016, 01:37 PMI'm always a little amused at how much my local Saturn seems to have misjudged Uncharted 4 demand. This was today and this aren't even all the copies they had.

Lol, wtf. Were they expecting UC4 to become the next COD? :P

Hailey

Quote from: DerNebel on Oct 14, 2016, 01:37 PMI'm always a little amused at how much my local Saturn seems to have misjudged Uncharted 4 demand. This was today and this aren't even all the copies they had.

At least this isn't taken after the holidays too.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Riderz1337

Does anyone want a PS4 NA Beta code for Infinite Warfare? I got a couple if u want 1 let me know.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

SWORDF1SH

#8373
Quote from: Riderz1337 on Oct 14, 2016, 03:53 PMDoes anyone want a PS4 NA Beta code for Infinite Warfare? I got a couple if u want 1 let me know.
I got a giveaway thread. Check out my sig. You can be the first person to put something on there Give away or swap game and DLC codes

BananaKing

Quote from: Riderz1337 on Oct 14, 2016, 03:53 PMDoes anyone want a PS4 NA Beta code for Infinite Warfare? I got a couple if u want 1 let me know.
Sure, that would be great

darkknightkryta

Quote from: Aura7541 on Oct 14, 2016, 01:39 PMLol, wtf. Were they expecting UC4 to become the next COD? :P
Those will be gone by the New Years.  You'll be surprised how much copies of stuff things sell for Christmas... Except Xbox bundles...

the-pi-guy

I think if one of the stores near me had that many copies, every person who had a PS4 would have to buy 10 copies just to get close to selling all those.  

Kerotan

So I'm about 50% of the way through Jak 2. Naughty dog did a very good technical job for a PS2 game. It's enjoyable but definitely not as good as Jak 1. Hard to motivate myself to play it sometimes. After this I'll be leaving Jak 3 till next year. It will probably be the last on my backlog list. I'll need a break from the series before I finish it.

SWORDF1SH

Quote from: Kerotan on Oct 15, 2016, 03:45 AMSo I'm about 50% of the way through Jak 2. Naughty dog did a very good technical job for a PS2 game. It's enjoyable but definitely not as good as Jak 1. Hard to motivate myself to play it sometimes. After this I'll be leaving Jak 3 till next year. It will probably be the last on my backlog list. I'll need a break from the series before I finish it.
Roughly how many games have you got though this year? How many plats do you have?

Kerotan

Quote from: SWORDF1SH on Oct 16, 2016, 01:26 AMRoughly how many games have you got though this year? How many plats do you have?
52 plats. Dunno about this year but a lot.

SWORDF1SH

Quote from: Kerotan on Oct 16, 2016, 10:35 AM52 plats. Dunno about this year but a lot.
That's pretty good. I only have 23

Hailey

I tried to buy a new DS4 but my local Best Buy didn't have any. Kinda a shocker for this far after release.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Riderz1337

Quote from: Legend on Oct 16, 2016, 08:08 PMI tried to buy a new DS4 but my local Best Buy didn't have any. Kinda a shocker for this far after release.
No DS4's in stock? Sony doomed confirmed.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Hailey

Quote from: Riderz1337 on Oct 16, 2016, 08:20 PMNo DS4's in stock? Sony doomed confirmed.
Tons of DS4s but they were the old model.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Kerotan

Quote from: Legend on Oct 16, 2016, 08:08 PMI tried to buy a new DS4 but my local Best Buy didn't have any. Kinda a shocker for this far after release.
A duel shocker indeed.

70% through Jak 2 now.  fudge me this game is infuriating with the lack of save points on missions.  I often spend way too long on one.  Makes it slow going.  Oh I can't wait to move onto Bioshock 2.

In other news I'm almost level 50 (master)  on rocket league.  And 2 days until BF1!