Let's design a forum!

Started by Hailey, May 02, 2014, 10:30 PM

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hailey

Quote from: Raven on May 05, 2014, 11:38 PM
Also, as far as the default theme is concerned, I think it should be something that catches your eye but not something that intimidates you. Something bright but not blinding. Not plain but not too show-y.
I'm on it.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

Quote from: Raven on May 05, 2014, 11:38 PM
Also, as far as the default theme is concerned, I think it should be something that catches your eye but not something that intimidates you. Something bright but not blinding. Not plain but not too show-y.
Agreed. Simple but beautiful

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Hailey

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

darkknightkryta


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Raven

Quote from: NotJoe on May 06, 2014, 12:18 AM
The theme?

I already did I thought.

For crud's sake change the text box color black!

Hailey

Quote from: Raven on May 06, 2014, 12:19 AM
For crud's sake change the text box color black!
Black? Well if you insist.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

darkknightkryta

Quote from: NotJoe on May 06, 2014, 12:18 AM
The theme?

I already did I thought.
You could very well have.  I still haven't quite figured out how to set the theme per person.  So while you set the them, it was still on the old one for me.  Though I had specifically set the theme for everyone instead of setting the general.


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus


Raven


Dr. Pezus

Quote from: Raven on May 06, 2014, 12:57 AM
Something happened to me?!  :o
Your details were gone (post count, avatar, karma)

Raven

Quote from: Mr. Sexy-Eyes on May 06, 2014, 01:03 AM
Your details were gone (post count, avatar, karma)

Witchcraft!