Let's design a forum!

Started by Hailey, May 02, 2014, 10:30 PM

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Oh never mind. 
I didn't look at the message settings close enough.  :P
It's perfect now!

Hailey

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Oct 03, 2014, 01:42 AM
Oh never mind. 
I didn't look at the message settings close enough.  :P
It's perfect now!
Which setting did you change?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Oct 03, 2014, 02:02 AM
Which setting did you change?
Display personal messages -> "As a conversation"

Hailey

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Oct 03, 2014, 02:07 AM
Display personal messages -> "As a conversation"
Aw yes. I think I set that to the default for new members, but didn't want to force it on oldies.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me