PlayStation Community Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

shame went down at around Naughty Dog and Santa Monica around the time he left.  My assumptions aren't based on nothing.  Plus Kuturagi stepped down, doesn't mean he wasn't pressured to leave.  Uncharted 3's story wasn't good.  It literally explained nothing.  I still have no idea what that old lady was after.  Nor do the explain what made the water at psychedelic or how it would be used.  It was poor writing on Amy's end as she was almost solely in charge of 3's story vs the first two which Neil helped write.  Will I discredit anything she did/does?  Hells no she help make Soul Reaver.  But that's not to say something wasn't a miss with Uncharted 3, or if anything was going wrong with Uncharted 4 (Which I suspect there was).  Whether it falls on her or not, we'll probably never know.  Nor will we probably ever find out why she really left.
id really like to talk about UC3's story, but those details are just lost on me. its been almost 4 years since i played it.

and Jack was off the heals of PS4 breaking records, i doubt anyone pressured him to leave. and if so, i doubt it was because a blunder at SSM and Amy leaving, as someone else said first party issues are Shu's problem, not jacks.