Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
Off-Topic Community / Re: Movie Thread
Last post by Legend - Today at 07:43 PM
Saw this on blu-ray.com

Kind of weird how differences like that can appear on different versions of the same movie. You can click on the image to swap between the blu-ray and 4k versions, but it's like the blu-ray stretches the bottom half of the image.
The fudge GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

That is so much worse than I expected. It's not a weird screen distortion, it's a purposeful edit to move his hand into frame. Are you sure those are legit screenshots? Now I really want to compare more frames from the same shot!
i don't want to be too hard on it.   i dunno,.. maybe its a great game.    but it's a terrible trailer.   after waiting 84 years to see anything they should have show more than this.   ...especially in the "and one more thing" spot of the direct.   this was barely more than a logo and what little they did show looks like it could have been taken directly from any of the previous metroid prime games.   do you not have even the slightest bit of innovation on which to tease us??
- blaster - check
- charged shot - check
- morph ball - check
- scan things in the environment - check

those were all introduced in the tutorial section of the original metroid prime.

so i guess i'm supposed to be very excited by the final shot of the tree in the distance that clearly wasn't highly influence by avatar because they made it far more generic and uninteresting....

I was just joking when I labeled the thread's countdown as "metroid prime 4 gameplay reveal" but wow, it actually happened.

And yeah Kitler, it just looks ok. Had weird vibes to me as if Nintendo wants a modern game yet doesn't really know how to make one.

Maybe fans are gonna realize they were too harsh on Other M  ::)

edt: oh gosh it really seems to be a direct sequel to that bad federation force game.
Off-Topic Community / Re: Movie Thread
Last post by the-pi-guy - Today at 04:28 PM
Saw this on blu-ray.com

Kind of weird how differences like that can appear on different versions of the same movie. You can click on the image to swap between the blu-ray and 4k versions, but it's like the blu-ray stretches the bottom half of the image.
Game News Discussion / Re: Nintendo notE3 live thread
Last post by kitler53 - Today at 04:25 PM
Con: too many jrpg games that i don't care for.  too many retro games i don't care for.   but DK, mario party, zelda, metroid and mayhaps mario and lugi were good announcements.   just not a lot of details for half of them.   metroid especially looked very much like it should have shipped 15 years ago not in 2025.
Last post by kitler53 - Today at 04:23 PM
Pro: a lot more colors
Last post by kitler53 - Today at 04:23 PM
well anyhoo.  done.    better than MS's show imo but also not that great of a show.
i mean, it looks more interesting than most turn based games.   i'm just not into that genre outside of valkaria chronicles.   i think its the movement/position that makes that game work for me.
I'm just teasing.
I love turn based games personally, but I know they're not for everyone.
Last post by kitler53 - Today at 04:21 PM
well that was kind of a let down. 
Last post by kitler53 - Today at 04:19 PM
it took 7 years to make this?
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10