Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
Gaming Community / Re: God of War: Ragnarok |OT| ...
Last post by kitler53 - Today at 12:35 AM
It's going to take more than a sandcastle to get me to preorder.   I need a real trailer or state of play. 
Gaming Community / Re: Will Naughty Dog have an o...
Last post by kitler53 - Today at 12:30 AM
They've talked about a potential follow up but have stressed that it would be 2027+ if it happens.
Probably even later than 2027. 

Mp game in 2023.  New IP in 2026.  TLoU3 in 2029.  New IP sequel 2032.
Agreed. I remember how amazing the first TLOU reveal was. I want to see something like that again.
It was amazing for so many reasons.

It was awesome to see Naughty Dog announce a game, a month after their last one came out.
Last post by Legend - Today at 12:13 AM
I think there will be a TloU 3.  for the record I still haven't played 2 so I don't know where the story ended so far.

it's uncharted they are moving away from.
They've talked about a potential follow up but have stressed that it would be 2027+ if it happens.

A direct part 3 as a full game could be hard to pull off. Plenty of room for smaller stories like Lost Legacy though. Or they could get a new cast and tell a completely new story in the same universe, like what this multiplayer game seems to be doing.

I hope they move away from both uncharted and TLoU. Do something new, something fresh, then can back to TLoU if they want.

Agreed. I remember how amazing the first TLOU reveal was. I want to see something like that again.
Last post by BananaKing - Yesterday at 11:46 PM
I hope they move away from both uncharted and TLoU. Do something new, something fresh, then can back to TLoU if they want.
Last post by kitler53 - Yesterday at 11:34 PM
I doubt it. I know they have multiple teams but releasing two games in 2023 would be extreme.

Also kinda interesting to think about them moving on from TLOU. They have the remake, tv show, and new multiplayer game. The franchise has arguably never been bigger, yet some time next year they'll probably start a big marketing push for a new IP.
I think there will be a TloU 3.  for the record I still haven't played 2 so I don't know where the story ended so far. 

it's uncharted they are moving away from. 
holy crud at that ad-free price increase for those that had previously subscribed yearly.  

...might cancel because of this. 

also Netflix was getting crud for it's price increase but Disney just made Netflix look cheap again.  
Last post by Legend - Yesterday at 10:53 PM
I doubt it. I know they have multiple teams but releasing two games in 2023 would be extreme.

Also kinda interesting to think about them moving on from TLOU. They have the remake, tv show, and new multiplayer game. The franchise has arguably never been bigger, yet some time next year they'll probably start a big marketing push for a new IP.
Off-Topic News Discussion / Re: Disney+ Price Hike $10.99 ...
Last post by Legend - Yesterday at 10:18 PM
As long as these companies keep charging per month with no contract, I'm fine with small price hikes. Super cheap to only sub for a couple months a year.
Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+ Price Increases Unveiled - The Hollywood Reporter

Disney+ starting December 8th
Hulu starting October 10th
Beginning on December 8, Disney+ with ads will cost $7.99 a month -- the same price that Disney+ currently costs, without ads. As a result, the premium, ad-free version of Disney+ will cost $10.99 a month or $109.99 a year, representing a $3 monthly increase or $30 yearly increase.

Hulu will also see price hikes for both its ad-supported and ad-free tier beginning on October 10. The ad-supported tier, which currently costs $6.99 a month or $69.99 a year, will increase to $7.99 a month or $79.99 a year. The ad-free tier, currently $12.99 a month, will be bumped up to $14.99 a month without an option for a yearly subscription, as was the case before.
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10