A thank you to those PlayStation fans who came from VGChartz.

Started by Legend, May 17, 2014, 04:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

u4gReservoirDogs

no. i genuinely like selnor and toastboy. they make the forums fun.

More fun is a very good reason to invite them.  :)
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

mustacheman

Yup, I'm glad you're all settled in and happy here.

Dr. Pezus

The most notable being Pezus and Ethomaz. It pleases me that so many PlayStation fans have abandoned that site because of whatever reason in order to come here and help make something great. Again thanks.

Lol, I see what you did there.

darkknightkryta

Lol @ Khans comment.

Keep banning people for disliking Nintendo, I guess it makes you feel better about yourself.

;D

Dr. Pezus

i honestly want Selnor and Toastboy to regularly post on these forums.

For some reason, I don't

ethomaz

May 17, 2014, 03:54 PM Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 04:01 PM by ethomaz
I entered in the thread today to see these mods comments and it is a shame the the mod team is trying to put their own mistakes and bias (yeap I know who are the mid that can't even see my name... so much hate) over my person.

This is really low.

BTW even in my absolute bias I was one of the posters that more posted good Xbox One news in the site... not counting all the work I spend to help and grow the community.

But yeap... ignorance is a gift from heavens ;)

Old days like 2007-2009 was glorious there... coincidence my first ban happened in 2013 (or late 2012)... sometimes I question me why lol

PS. I have a tracking record in the forum too... I never report anybody ever because I'm grow up enought to deal with all my followers in the site without needs help of the mod team.

u4gReservoirDogs

Raven just got banned over there?  ???
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

darkknightkryta

@ethomaz honestly, you rarely ever say anything ban worthy.  It's over sensitive fanboys on that site who more or less don't want to accept reality.

Legend

Raven just got banned over there?  ???

Woah yeah he did. Three days too.

Are you ok Raven?

ethomaz

May 17, 2014, 04:20 PM Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 04:22 PM by ethomaz

@ethomaz honestly, you rarely ever say anything ban worthy.  It's over sensitive fanboys on that site who more or less don't want to accept reality.

I didn't ever complained the reason of the ban with the mod team... I always asked the reason of the ban and why if I say "hi" I got banned and any other user says the same didn't get banned (BTW I think both "Hi" doesn't deserves to be banned).

You know the beautiful response from them?

"Because your reputation"

So in easy terms... we don't like you... if we liked you the you won't be banned.

Dr. Pezus

Woah yeah he did. Three days too.

Are you ok Raven?

Time to ask for a permaban

Legend

Time to ask for a permaban

Not everyone has your style pezus.

Dr. Pezus

Not everyone has your style pezus.

Unfortunately

Legend

Unfortunately

If only raven wasn't banned. He could post his own thoughts on the matter.

Wait, he's not. @Raven get yo butt in here!

mustacheman

Yep I agree. Let's hear it Raven! :-)

Go Up