Based in Colorado
11-27-2018, PS4 initial release
Play in 2D or VR with a virtual toy box filled with over 30 original puzzles. Take it easy and explore the puzzles at your own pace, or prepare for a challenge and attempt to solve the puzzles after a thorough scramble.
Some puzzles are common and recognizable while others are downright bizarre: you have never experienced puzzles like these before.
- Explore a flooded castle and solve puzzles with gradually increasing difficulty.
- Over 30 original twisty puzzles. A few common puzzles are also included.
- Full VR support for every puzzle.
- A one of a kind custom physics engine capable of simulating jumbling, multiple origins, piece bandaging, and overhang bandaging.
- Puzzle colors are fully customizable. This allows players to stylize the puzzles to their liking and helps color-blind players distinguish different stickers.
- Secret puzzles are accessed with cheat-codes hidden throughout the game. No microtransactions or paid DLC.
Before becoming a game developer, Mike Armbrust designed twisty puzzles. Some of his designs are mass produced and can be found in stores around the world, while others are rare and only exist as 3D printed prototypes. This game brings all those designs together and introduces many new puzzles.
US Launch Trailer YouTube
Campaign Gameplay YouTube
B roll YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Twisty Puzzle Simulator OT
Additional info and dev updates at vizioneck.com.
Press Release #1
Announcement and launch press release at vizioneck.com.
Press Release #2
Adventure Update press release at vizioneck.com.
About VizionEck LLC
VizionEck LLC is a solo studio run by Mike Armbrust. He makes whatever he's passionate about, and he cannot be trusted with release dates.
Multiple projects are in various stages of development, but Hapax has been the studio's primary focus since 2013.
More information on VizionEck LLC, our logo, & relevant media are available here.
Twisty Puzzle Simulator Credits
Puzzle designer & game developer