Life Is Strange True Colors Reviews. 81

Started by Hailey, Sep 08, 2021, 10:24 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

kitler53

so should I play this series?  

I have the first season from ps+ but just never felt compelled.  I hear raving fans but I also just don't see it. 
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

nnodley

Quote from: kitler53 on Sep 08, 2021, 11:49 PMso should I play this series?  

I have the first season from ps+ but just never felt compelled.  I hear raving fans but I also just don't see it.
Season 1 plus Before the Storm prequel is pretty great, imo.  I have yet to finish season 2.  Not as compelling of a story as season 1.  But i'm liking the look of True Colors so i'll be playing for sure.

Hailey

Quote from: kitler53 on Sep 08, 2021, 11:49 PMso should I play this series?  

I have the first season from ps+ but just never felt compelled.  I hear raving fans but I also just don't see it.
First game is great.

The main game mechanic works so well. Avoids so many issues common with branching dialogue.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley

This game is good.  Some of the VO is kinda off as in bland at times, but overall its pretty good.  Much better than LiS 2.   Still feel 1 is the best so far, but this one is pretty close after finishing chapter 2.