Gamescom opening night live

Started by Legend, Aug 25, 2021, 03:50 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Legend


Gonna be better or worse than xbox yesterday?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

Is bus sim just riding buses?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Aug 25, 2021, 05:43 PMIs bus sim just riding buses?
Driving buses my friend, and expanding your bus business into new areas.

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

lol #2 reason to watch.

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

that's one way to get into a car
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

Doesn't seem like you can create your own character. More Sunset Overdrive looking too
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

I'm glad it at least has a real campaign
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

This cinematic is dorky but it is cool seeing a halo city
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me