The Last of Us Part II Review Thread (94 Meta/ 108 Reviews) (95 Open/ 130 Reviews)

Started by Xevross, Jun 11, 2020, 10:52 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Xevross


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Jun 12, 2020, 06:56 AMLet's go!!!

I better not see any spoilers!
Reviews are still under NDA for story details apparently. Stick to your trusted ones and you shouldn't see any.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross



Hailey

Gamerevolution 7/10

Reviews are coming in a bit slow.

Feels like a 94 if I had to guess without any skills right now.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Jun 12, 2020, 07:03 AMGamerevolution 7/10
Yeah 7 and an 8 so far. That's already a lower review than GOW got. 96+ dream might be dead then, unless these are complete outliers.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Seems like there's some calling it one of the best games ever but overall the level of acclaim isn't quite the same as the original. Still, obviously these are amazing reviews.

Edit: some people genuinely don't really like it for seemingly understandable reasons.

Xevross

Seems to be doing the 94/95 dance just like GOW. Wonder where it will settle.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Best Video Games of All Time - Metacritic

95 meta is ranks #44-65 all time. idk if its fully updated yet, this is usually behind. But TLOU2 is sitting at #46 for me right now, an extremely high 95.