Bill Gates: "If $MSFT CEO Nadella wants 2 spin off @XBox biz I'm absolutely for it"

Started by Hailey, May 05, 2014, 05:09 PM

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Raven


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Raven


DD_Bwest


Dr. Pezus


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DD_Bwest


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DD_Bwest

Quote from: NotJoe on May 05, 2014, 07:19 PM
Are you logged in?

i dont have a gaf account.  its the only site it does it to so far.  Ive cleared history and cookies as well

Hailey

Quote from: DD_Bwest on May 05, 2014, 07:22 PM
i dont have a gaf account.  its the only site it does it to so far.  Ive cleared history and cookies as well

Working fine for me on both chrome and firefox, logged in and logged out, internet a and internet b.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DD_Bwest

Quote from: NotJoe on May 05, 2014, 07:25 PM
Working fine for me on both chrome and firefox, logged in and logged out, internet a and internet b.

its really starting to piss me off,  ive reboot my laptop and my network.  ive cleared all history of cookies.  bah... 

7H3

I wish they would sell off the xbox division, or separate it. I'd be a lot more interested in the device then... :-p
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend