Twisty Puzzle Simulator OT: piece by piece

Started by Legend, Oct 23, 2018, 03:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

xaex

Twisty Puzzle Simulator Adventure Update new environment
Twisty Puzzle Simulator Adventure Update overworld

Getting close! I never expected the game to end up like this but it's amazing how everything has turned out.
The new Background in the 1st image looks awesome! Can't wait to try out all of the new puzzles and features ;D

We're getting hammered by winter storm "Harper" now (in NY), 10" so far. It's going to take several days to clean up the mess  :(  

the-pi-guy

Twisty Puzzle Simulator Adventure Update new environment
Twisty Puzzle Simulator Adventure Update overworld

Getting close! I never expected the game to end up like this but it's amazing how everything has turned out.
Legitimately looks awesome.  

Legend

I'll post a new date when I can, but Unity had a licensing issue that'll stop me from hitting the 24th.  :P

The new Background in the 1st image looks awesome! Can't wait to try out all of the new puzzles and features ;D

We're getting hammered by winter storm "Harper" now (in NY), 10" so far. It's going to take several days to clean up the mess  :(  
My sister is in Cleveland and dealing with that storm. Does not sound fun.

Legend

Twisty Puzzle Simulator National Puzzle Day

Today is National Puzzle Day and the 39th anniversary of the original rubik's cube. This new screenshot teases a couple things that haven't been shown before.

I'm still sorting out my Unity license so I don't have any updates on when the campaign update will release. I'm using the extra time to improve the VR experience and start working on other elements.

Go Up