Square Enix E3 2018 Live View Thread

Started by Xevross, Jun 11, 2018, 04:23 PM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Xevross

Strap yourselves in folks for some hot Squeenix action!

Xevross

What surprises are we expecting? Avengers? Any others?

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Xevross

Been watching the EZA pre-stream and I agree with them on Avengers, I'm very nervous to see what it is

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Got back from vet. Rabbit broke a bone. Will miss ubisoft but he's ok
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


the-pi-guy


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


the-pi-guy


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

The fudge, why did they just cut to a random dude in the middle of the action?