EA Play 2018 conference live thread

Started by Hailey, Jun 09, 2018, 02:34 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Xevross


Hailey

I wonder if this and bfv will have lootboxes in a roundabout way. Just seems too good to be true.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Xevross


Xevross

This is like Destiny with avatar graphics and cool jet packs

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

We didn't get to see that fight? WAT

Hailey

Haha yeah destiny but with a few changes. Boss looked cool
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Same launch date as Days Gone? Oh boy

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

If I'm getting any game on Feb 22nd it'll be Anthem. Days Gone looks so bland and boring but Anthem looks interesting at least.

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Xevross on Jun 09, 2018, 07:19 PMIf I'm getting any game on Feb 22nd it'll be Anthem. Days Gone looks so bland and boring but Anthem looks interesting at least.
Xev continues his reign as a Sony hater.  

/s

Days Gone doesn't look great, tbh...  Looks like a bad TLoU.  

Xevross

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Jun 09, 2018, 07:21 PMXev continues his reign as a Sony hater.  

/s

Days Gone doesn't look great, tbh...  Looks like a bad TLoU.  
Uhuh, there's just nothing interesting about it to me at all. Another zombie flick for those who like zombie games, I don't

Conference overall was a solid 2/10 I think.

Hailey

Quote from: Xevross on Jun 09, 2018, 07:19 PMIf I'm getting any game on Feb 22nd it'll be Anthem. Days Gone looks so bland and boring but Anthem looks interesting at least.
I'd get Days Gone if it reviews well. The gameplay looks fun with all those zombies.

Anthem just looks like Destiny 3 at this point. They really didn't show anything to differentiate it today. I like Destiny and I'll probably like Anthem too, but I'm just not hyped yet.


6/10 showing. Pretty good for EA.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

The mobile game was strongly disliked during the show. Its trailer is being blasted on youtube.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me