Which IPs do you want to see reimagined?

Started by Hailey, Apr 21, 2018, 12:10 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

Zelda, Mario, and God of War all turned out great.

So what should be next?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

BananaKing

Killzone!!

Actually I want more of the same but better.

Hailey

Quote from: BananaKing on Apr 21, 2018, 12:18 AMKillzone!!

Actually I want more of the same but better.
Imagine a killzone rpg!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

Resistance
Halo
Mass Effect again
Metroid
Super Smash Bros
Gran Turismo
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

What did mario do?

I don't really have any attachment to IPs I want to see change/ do well.

Maybe Dragon Age is the only one. Even though I still like the way it is, a lot of people don't and its losing popularity so it might need a re imagination to stay alive.

Quote from: Dr. Pezus on Apr 21, 2018, 02:18 AMCall of Duty

Tehee
Lol well this but for them to actually do it right, i.e. actually want and aim for a world war setting rather than go oh shame look at BF1's success we should do that.

the-pi-guy

Age of Empires.  

Most of the games that I care about, are either great and I wouldn't care if the next one is pretty much the same or they aren't doing so great and I just want those to go back to what they were.  

I thought GoW would be cool to reimagine, and I was right.   8)
Even though I never played GoW.  

But I'd love to see an Age of Empires game that just reinvents itself, makes some crazy stuff.