Microsoft Gamescom Press Conference - 1 new game shown, bundles, big exclusives details

Started by Xevross, Aug 12, 2014, 11:12 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ethomaz

Quote from: Pezus on Aug 12, 2014, 01:18 PM
It will be funny to compare Uncharted 4 and Tomb Raider sales now. Lol, someone is going to get crushed
There is no comparison at all lol

Two different weight sales wise.

Dr. Pezus

Love the top comments under that tomb raider blog post. "You done iced up" perfectly sums it up

Dr. Pezus

Quote from: Legend on Aug 12, 2014, 01:20 PM
I think it's a smart idea.

The game was announced for PlayStation giving playstation fans time to get interested. Then they ripped it away from them, forcing those people to seriously look at buying an XBOX ONE.
Nope. Uncharted 4 will satisfy playstation gamers.

Xevross

Quote from: Pezus on Aug 12, 2014, 01:22 PM
Nope. Uncharted 4 will satisfy playstation gamers.
As will probably GT and a couple other exclusive next holiday.

Hailey

Quote from: Pezus on Aug 12, 2014, 01:22 PM
Nope. Uncharted 4 will satisfy playstation gamers.
Uncharted 4 will be huge for PS4, but it's still a different game.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

Quote from: Legend on Aug 12, 2014, 01:23 PM
Uncharted 4 will be huge for PS4, but it's still a different game.
It is. But Tomb Raider is not something you buy an Xbox for when you have Uncharted

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

Quote from: Pezus on Aug 12, 2014, 01:24 PM
It is. But Tomb Raider is not something you buy an Xbox for when you have Uncharted
Unless you prefer Tomb Raider...
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

yeah he keeps making it sound like a timed exclusive.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

He said "Tomb raider exclusive for holiday 2015" again. Smells timed

Xevross

End of the show. BOOOOOOOOOOOORING and a big FU MS is needed I think.

Those bundles basically sell the games for free, Sony needs to react to this and match that £350 price tag

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Above average, but not the greatest.

Only new game was screampark right?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me