PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

I think the system looks fine while the controller sucks  8)

Aura7541

I like the orange color, but it looks like minimal effort was put into the overall design. Of course, it's still going to sell because it's COD, after all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Riderz1337

Sep 22, 2015, 08:16 PM Last Edit: Sep 22, 2015, 08:20 PM by Riderz1337
That bundle will sell a shame ton this holiday but...It looks ugly as fudge. Like seriously I think they spent a total of 30 seconds coming up with that design.

On the plus side it looks like nuketown is back. God that map is a clusterfuck but it sure is fun if you spawn trap the enemy
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Xevross

That bundle will sell a shame ton this holiday but...It looks ugly as fudge. Like seriously I think they spent a total of 30 seconds coming up with that design.

On the plus side it looks like nuketown is back. God that map is a clusterfuck but it sure is fun if you spawn trap the enemy
Yeah nuketown was confirmed a while ago. Shame this is 449. This would do amazingly at 399

Riderz1337

Yeah nuketown was confirmed a while ago. Shame this is 449. This would do amazingly at 399
I wish it was 449 for me...It's 549 in Canada...

Well tbh even if it was 449 I wouldn't buy it. It's so ugly lol
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Kerotan

I wish it was 449 for me...It's 549 in Canada...

Well tbh even if it was 449 I wouldn't buy it. It's so ugly lol
These limited consoles generally are guaranteed to sell all their units so Sony would be throwing away money making it cheaper.

Legend

Uncharted 4 was delayed to make the ending perfect - NeoGAF

http://www.gamesradar.com/uncharted-...because-ending
 Among other things. Hopefully nothing will be cut or deleted from the final game, so Naughty Dog can deliver their Magnum Opus with the final game in the Uncharted series.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Mmm_fish_tacos

Im not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but it makes me want to eat Taco bell.

Aura7541

Im not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but it makes me want to eat Taco bell.

As long as you don't die from heart disease :P

Raven

Mmm_fish_tacos

Raven

Mmm_fish_tacos

fudgy finally!
I guess the xbox deal is finally over.

Kerotan

I guess the xbox deal is finally over.
Now we got twitch and Spotify

Go Up