PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aura7541

I know a couple people who will be thrilled to hear about EDF. Senran Kagura? fudge it. Buying it. I don't care. Call me a perv.

the-pi-guy

I know a couple people who will be thrilled to hear about EDF. Senran Kagura? fudge it. Buying it. I don't care. Call me a perv.
"Perv!"
"Why am I a perv?"
"Because you're playing that game!"
"So?"
"Look at all the bosom!"
"Uh huh, and I'm the perv."

darkknightkryta

When is it coming out?  I have to get it with Onenchambara

Aura7541

When is it coming out?  I have to get it with Onenchambara
Senran Kagura? So far, it's only a general "winter 2015" release.

BasilZero

Finished main storyline for Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories HD

Playing the Reverse Rebirth - man this game is so repetitive (Chain of Memories overall) - cant wait to play the superior KH2 and BBS HD.

Aura7541

Finished main storyline for Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories HD

Playing the Reverse Rebirth - man this game is so repetitive (Chain of Memories overall) - cant wait to play the superior KH2 and BBS HD.
I should warn you about the loading times in KH2. On the PS2, when you go into a drive form, Sora immediately goes into that form. However, in the 2.5 Remix, it takes a while (~2-3 seconds). It affects the gameplay because while you're waiting for Sora to transition, the enemies around you are still moving. A workaround people came up with is whenever you go into a drive form, you pause the game for a few seconds and then, resume into the game.

BasilZero

I should warn you about the loading times in KH2. On the PS2, when you go into a drive form, Sora immediately goes into that form. However, in the 2.5 Remix, it takes a while (~2-3 seconds). It affects the gameplay because while you're waiting for Sora to transition, the enemies around you are still moving. A workaround people came up with is whenever you go into a drive form, you pause the game for a few seconds and then, resume into the game.
Wait...WHAT?!

:O

Is that intentional or a bug?

Aura7541

Wait...WHAT?!

:O

Is that intentional or a bug?
It's neither. It is the result of the lack of a harddrive install for 2.5 Remix. Therefore, your PS3 is loading the game entirely from the Bluray drive which only runs at 2x.

BasilZero

It's neither. It is the result of the lack of a harddrive install for 2.5 Remix. Therefore, your PS3 is loading the game entirely from the Bluray drive which only runs at 2x.
Wow. Thanks for the info - I would of been going into the game clueless lol.

Raven

Aura7541

Randomly decided to update Raven's retail list :) Changes made are bolded.

Spoiler for See List:
<br>J-Stars Victory VS - June 30th<br>God of War III Remastered - July 14th<br>Godzilla - July 14th<br>Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - July 17th<br>Risen 3: Titan Lords Enhanced Edition - August 21st<br>Until Dawn - August 25th<br>Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence - September 1st<br>Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection - October 9th<br>Dragon Quest Heroes - October 13th<br><br>Journey - Summer 2015<br>Onechanbara Z2: Chaos - Summer 2015<br>One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 - Summer 2015<br>Tearaway Unfolded - Summer 2015<br>Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance - Fall 2015<br><span class="bbc_bold">Sword Art Online: Lost Song - Fall 2015</span><br><span class="bbc_bold">Earth Defense 4.1 - Fall 2015</span><br><span class="bbc_bold">Senran Kagura: Estival Versus - Winter 2015</span><br>DarkSiders 2: Deathinitive Edition - 2015<br>Persona 5 - 2015<br>Saint Sieya: Soldier's Soul - 2015<br><br>Ratchet &amp; Clank - Spring 2016<br>Street Fighter V - Spring 2016<br>Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - Spring 2016<br>

Mmm_fish_tacos

Aura7541

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Go Up