PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

That what PlayStation do for you guys ;)

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-06-12-heres-how-far-cry-4-co-op-works-if-you-dont-have-the-game

Far Cry 4's co-op is available to people who don't own Far Cry 4. How is this possible, you ask? It starts with a client.

Like the 3DS's download play, PS4 users without Far Cry 4 will be able to download a separate app that allows them to be invited into their friends' Far Cry 4 games.

It's going to be a colossal app, since it will contain all of the game's content sans its story-based missions - which are the only content available exclusively in single-player.

Dr. Pezus

nnodley

WOW!! Lords of the Fallen actually looks pretty good.  Might become another game I put on my "buy" list.  Not good because fall is already packed as it is.

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

nnodley

OMG!!  Don't know if this was posted elsewhere, but HOLY fudge!!! IT LOOKS SO AWESOME!!!!

Bloodborne, babies!!!

nnodley

I just can't stop watching the uncharted 4 trailer!!  I'm a huge sucker for amazingly well done foliage and environments.  And it just blows me away how awesome the foliage is!!

7H3

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

The show has a big hardcore following. Think Arrested Development. I could see Sony doing good things with it. Heck, it's already nerdy so adding in some Sony stuff wouldn't change a thing

7H3

not a fan of those kind of shows... very boring to me... office, community, arrested development (betterish)

Dr. Pezus

not a fan of those kind of shows... very boring to me... office, community, arrested development (betterish)

I'll say it again. You're weird

Go Up