previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

BananaKing

that concept art from GG has me sold!!!

im pretty sure that was said to be concept art fom a guy who works at GG, and that concept art isnt for the game its self.

BananaKing

OMG!! Sony will announce GoW:A at E3 and say its releasing the same day!! OMG!!

Dr. Pezus

OMG!! Sony will announce GoW:A at E3 and say its releasing the same day!! OMG!!

Lolno. TLoU has already been announced and available for pre-order so it makes sense

@above: We don't know if it's from the game. Since there's a lot I'd say it adds credibility to that theory.

Mmm_fish_tacos

OMG! The last of us, GT6, God of war and puppeteer remaster all available right after sonys show!

Dr. Pezus

You forgot Beyond. Megaton! Also, The Last Guardian E3 2009 remaster - Now you don't need to watch the same footage over and over again, because you can play it!

Mmm_fish_tacos

You forgot Beyond. Megaton! Also, The Last Guardian E3 2009 remaster - Now you don't need to watch the same footage over and over again, because you can play it!

Head explodes

darkknightkryta

I think it's MS doing something, only they'd be foolish enough to repeat Sega's mistake ... which means they're launching a new console  :o !

7H3

im pretty sure that was said to be concept art fom a guy who works at GG, and that concept art isnt for the game its self.

That is saddening cause that art looks cool, but regardless I have faith in GG and will probably buy their RPG regardless unless they do something dumb... (again, so far they only have 1 strike against them in my book... and they got 1 more)
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

BananaKing

That is saddening cause that art looks cool, but regardless I have faith in GG and will probably buy their RPG regardless unless they do something dumb... (again, so far they only have 1 strike against them in my book... and they got 1 more)

the art work is amazing. im not an rpg guy but would buy it day one if it had that art style.

Raven

Turns out that Fluster Cluck trademark Sony filed a while back is indeed a game made by LOOT Entertainment from Sony DADC. Yeah, that came from out of nowhere. I knew Sony had at least one developer outside of Worldwide Studios, SOE, but I did not see this coming.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/06/06/sonys-fluster-cluck-is-a-real-thing-ps4-exclusive/

PS4 exclusive. Coming this Summer.

BananaKing

so turns out Beyond: Two Souls sold 1.5 million. not bad. Quantic Dream certainly has its audience.

Go Up