- being able to make this game with Nintendo is seen as a huge opportunity
- "It is our policy to make full use of the hardware's characteristics. I'm currently thinking along the lines of having something other than having you press down on the Wii U GamePad, and something that will make you say, 'Oh, I see!'"
- Itagaki would like to include elements we've yet to see in an online multiplayer game
- game takes place in North America, where you'll participate in a campaign to fight until you're the last one standing
- start out as a simple citizen with weapons like iron pipes and regular pistols
- continue fighting as a lone wolf or build your own organization to fight alongside
- up to 16 players for online
- content will be added to the game after its release