Injustice 2 coming 2017

Started by Raven, Jun 08, 2016, 01:07 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Raven


ethomaz

I guess when I did the search I missed this thread.

Injustice was a good fighting game... this new one with RPG elements is a bit weird but let's see how it will be.

BTW no PC version announced.

Legend

Quote from: ethomaz on Jun 08, 2016, 03:31 PMI guess when I did the search I missed this thread.

Injustice was a good fighting game... this new one with RPG elements is a bit weird but let's see how it will be.

BTW no PC version announced.
Yeah you put more effort into your thread.

Surprised this was revealed early.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Raven

Quote from: ethomaz on Jun 08, 2016, 03:31 PMI guess when I did the search I missed this thread.

Injustice was a good fighting game... this new one with RPG elements is a bit weird but let's see how it will be.

BTW no PC version announced.
...it was on the front page.

Legend

Quote from: Raven on Jun 08, 2016, 03:49 PM...it was on the front page.
But the title didn't stick out  :P
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Raven

Quote from: Legend on Jun 08, 2016, 03:50 PMBut the title didn't stick out  :P
I'm gonna make YOU stick out... if you know what I mean. :-*

Kerotan

So will this be open world or a fighter with RPG elements?

Raven

Quote from: Kerotan on Jun 08, 2016, 04:04 PMSo will this be open world or a fighter with RPG elements?
It's a fighting game with RPG elements.

Legend

Finally got time to watch the trailer.

Heck yeah I'm sold!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

Bryan Cranston as batman??!