The VR thread. U R Not red(e) PSVR2 is legitimate!

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Sep 05, 2015, 06:10 PM

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

How sick of Pi's VR hype are you?

Hailey

Quote from: Mmm_fish_tacos on Apr 02, 2016, 07:28 PMI'm tempted to order a Vive, but I shouldn't.
If you're worried about Oculus, just wait for Vive to release too.

There will be so many comparison videos once both are out.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

In the next couple weeks we should learn more.  

I'm definitely sticking with OR though.  Don't want to throw down $800.  :P

Mmm_fish_tacos

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Apr 02, 2016, 09:07 PMIn the next couple weeks we should learn more.  

I'm definitely sticking with OR though.  Don't want to throw down $800.  :P

But how much is touch going to cost?

the-pi-guy

Probably 100-200$.  Don't think I'll be buying it this year.  

Dr. Pezus

Quote from: Mmm_fish_tacos on Apr 02, 2016, 07:28 PMI'm tempted to order a Vive, but I shouldn't.
I want everything!! Mostly psvr tho since my pc is not super

Mmm_fish_tacos

Quote from: Dr. Pezus on Apr 02, 2016, 11:24 PMI want everything!! Mostly psvr tho since my pc is not super
Build a super pc!


Wut!

Dr. Pezus


Mmm_fish_tacos


the-pi-guy

Quote from: Mmm_fish_tacos on Apr 02, 2016, 05:37 PMThey should have giving you free shipping, from the sound of things.
Doesn't mean they will.  It's not really going to affect when I get it.  It removed my shipping with a note of "Does not include shipping"

Mmm_fish_tacos

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Apr 02, 2016, 11:48 PMDoesn't mean they will.  It's not really going to affect when I get it.  It removed my shipping with a note of "Does not include shipping"
Yeah, they will. The did for everyone that ordered before today or yesterday.


the-pi-guy


Mmm_fish_tacos


the-pi-guy


Mmm_fish_tacos

I've seen that nefore, what games are they using with iy?

the-pi-guy

^no idea.  On another note I had a dream that I used PSVR, the screen looked really good.