The VR thread. U R Not red(e) PSVR2 is legitimate!

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Sep 05, 2015, 06:10 PM

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

How sick of Pi's VR hype are you?


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


the-pi-guy


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Mmm_fish_tacos



I haven't got this email yet, but my page has changed to show they've removed shipping cost. Seems they are shipping for free to make up for the cluster fudge. That's cool with me.

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Mmm_fish_tacos on Apr 02, 2016, 01:00 PM

I haven't got this email yet, but my page has changed to show they've removed shipping cost. Seems they are shipping for free to make up for the cluster fudge. That's cool with me.
Shoot. :(  

Mmm_fish_tacos


the-pi-guy

Quote from: Mmm_fish_tacos on Apr 02, 2016, 01:34 PMDid you check yours Pi?
Well mine is scheduled for July, so... nothing really to check. :P

Mmm_fish_tacos

#820
Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Apr 02, 2016, 04:46 PMWell mine is scheduled for July, so... nothing really to check. :P
They should have giving you free shipping, from the sound of things.

I'm starting to worry about bit about oculus.  These lens issue sound pretty bad.



Apparently high contrast screens will have a god ray.  And no it's not ment to look like that. Should be white and black, nothing else.

Mmm_fish_tacos


Hailey

Quote from: Mmm_fish_tacos on Apr 02, 2016, 05:37 PMThey should have giving you free shipping, from the sound of things.

I'm starting to worry about bit about oculus.  These lens issue sound pretty bad.



Apparently high contrast screens will have a god ray.  And no it's not ment to look like that. Should be white and black, nothing else.
Yeah it's odd how DK2 seems so much better in that regard.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


Mmm_fish_tacos