General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

0 Members and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

Xevross

Quote from: NeverDies on Oct 31, 2014, 08:57 PM
It's funny, cause Legend actually carved this pumpkin.
Lol I was about to say it looks so shame that Legend probably carved it

Legend

Quote from: Xevross on Oct 31, 2014, 08:58 PM
Lol I was about to say it looks so shame that Legend probably carved it

Well post a picture of your pumpkin!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Oct 31, 2014, 09:07 PM
Well post a picture of your pumpkin!
dang, thats a bit forward isn't it

Raven


Xevross


Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Legend

Quote from: Xevross on Oct 31, 2014, 09:55 PM
You're not Raven, sorry.

Are you sure? I have the same avatar as him.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Oct 31, 2014, 10:01 PM
Are you sure? I have the same avatar as him.
I know my non Ravens from my Ravens. I've been in his pants enough times by now

Raven

Quote from: Xevross on Oct 31, 2014, 10:07 PM
I know my non Ravens from my Ravens. I've been in his pants enough times by now


Legend

Quote from: Xevross on Oct 31, 2014, 10:07 PM
I know my non Ravens from my Ravens. I've been in his pants enough times by now

Oh well this convo got dirty.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Xevross

Quote from: Raven on Oct 31, 2014, 10:24 PM

I thought these guys weren't supposed to know that you've got a bedspring down there?

Legend

Quote from: Xevross on Oct 31, 2014, 10:30 PM
You started it!

Well show me your pumpkin.

I showed you mine.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Oct 31, 2014, 10:32 PM
Well show me your pumpkin.

I showed you mine.
The truth is that I errr don't have a pumpkin