General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

0 Members and 35 Guests are viewing this topic.

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Oct 23, 2014, 04:40 AM
What does 1+2+3+4+5+6... equal?
I see what you might be doing there.   
-1/12

Legend

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Oct 23, 2014, 04:43 AM
I see what you might be doing there.   
-1/12


Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Oct 23, 2014, 04:43 AM
I see what you might be doing there.   
-1/12


But why?

Bum dun gun!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Oct 23, 2014, 04:48 AM
But why?

Bum dun gun!
Too much work. 
We are 11 posts from this being the biggest day of the month.  :D

the-pi-guy


Legend

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Oct 23, 2014, 05:00 AM
Too much work. 
We are 11 posts from this being the biggest day of the month.  :D

We did it!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus


Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

Quote from: Legend on Oct 23, 2014, 05:40 PM
Wrong thread?
I saw someone comment on Avengers 2 in here

Legend

Quote from: Pezus on Oct 23, 2014, 05:47 PM
I saw someone comment on Avengers 2 in here

Well it is the general discussion thread I guess ;)
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus


Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Mmm_fish_tacos


Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me