Jim Ryan can't guarantee that the PS+ version of Drive Club will ever come out

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Feb 23, 2015, 01:59 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mmm_fish_tacos

This was from the Metro interview.

GC: I understand that you did a lot better than some in addressing the situation, but that was still three months. And... is there still going to be the free PlayStation Plus version?

JR: That's still being looked at.

GC: You can't guarantee that it will ever happen?

JR: I can't say anything at this stage.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/23/ps4-bo...ience-5074388/

Raven

Like I said before, I doubt it's going to happen at this point. It's taking too much of their time to essentially get a glorified demo out. We're approaching 6 months of Driveclub being available. It'll be a pleasant surprise if I'm wrong but I just think Sony needs to let those guys work on something else. I don't think there's much value in it at this point.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Quote from: Raven on Feb 23, 2015, 02:37 PM
Like I said before, I doubt it's going to happen at this point. It's taking too much of their time to essentially get a glorified demo out. We're approaching 6 months of Driveclub being available. It'll be a pleasant surprise if I'm wrong but I just think Sony needs to let those guys work on something else. I don't think there's much value in it at this point.

I agree, they are more likely to give away the full version than make the plus edition. Really, at this point that what they should do.

Dr. Pezus


Legend

Quote from: Mmm_fish_tacos on Feb 23, 2015, 02:40 PM
I agree, they are more likely to give away the full version than make the plus edition. Really, at this point that what they should do.

Yup
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

7H3

I can't guarantee that I'll care about any racing game that isn't a cart racer :P
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

Quote from: 7H3 on Feb 24, 2015, 03:06 AM
I can't guarantee that I'll care about any racing game that isn't a cart racer :P
your loss, bro!

7H3

lol I would have tried the free version, but honestly just because it was free I'm not a fan of racing games at all
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend