PlaStation's new ad is interesting

Started by Hailey, Nov 21, 2014, 09:57 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

I think it's an official one, not sure.

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

NeverDies

Felt like they were laying it on a bit thick there.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Hailey

Parody:



Also Sony has had a fair amount of these "controversial" ads over in Europe.



VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

NeverDies

...I get the feeling their marketing team is going to be out of work soon.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Hailey

Quote from: NeverDies on Nov 21, 2014, 10:12 PM
...I get the feeling their marketing team is going to be out of work soon.

People have said that for years lol.

Although it did actually happen in America.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: NeverDies on Nov 21, 2014, 10:03 PM
Felt like they were laying it on a bit thick there.
Laying it on, then layering it a few times. 

BasilZero

I love the controversial touch

Keep on rollin~

darkknightkryta

Quote from: NeverDies on Nov 21, 2014, 10:12 PM
...I get the feeling their marketing team is going to be out of work soon.
Europe is way different, that stuff "may" work there.  Not here though.

Dr. Pezus


Mmm_fish_tacos

Sony took this ad down. Seems like it was too "hot".