How is everyone doing? September 2026 Edition

Started by the-pi-guy, Sep 20, 2026, 02:45 AM

nnodley and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

the-pi-guy


the-pi-guy

Having a rough time. 

We got back from Taekwondo to find that our toilet in the basement basically failed in two ways. It was clogged, and it kept trying to flush.  Came home to like 40 gallons on the floor.  

We spent like 3 hours trying to clean it up. 

We called some mitigators, and they pulled up like half of the basement flooring. We spent like half of today, emptying most of the basement. Except for basically one room.

And we're going to be living upstairs for probably the next week. Probably sharing a room with Ben and Henry for the next week.  

Hailey

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Sep 20, 2026, 02:51 AMHaving a rough time.

We got back from Taekwondo to find that our toilet in the basement basically failed in two ways. It was clogged, and it kept trying to flush.  Came home to like 40 gallons on the floor. 

We spent like 3 hours trying to clean it up.

We called some mitigators, and they pulled up like half of the basement flooring. We spent like half of today, emptying most of the basement. Except for basically one room.

And we're going to be living upstairs for probably the next week. Probably sharing a room with Ben and Henry for the next week. 
Oof.

Makes my issues feel like peanuts.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

#3
I'm doing very faggy. Prob transitioning into a woman or some shame  :P

What the fudge has this year been holy fudge lol.

edt: dumb AIs rated my post a 2 out of 10!!! fudge em

edt2: fudge 20 posts ago I hit 69,420!!!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley

Ehhhh I'm waiting on a project to start which is taking forever. They signed it like 3 weeks ago and now they have to "storyboard" what is like a 5 to 10-minute VR experience. Like, c'mon, I'm ready to work! But I'm sure it will start soon. Just a matter of if there is more after or if I'll have another couple months with nothing. Can't keep doing that long term.

Working on multiple game ideas. One of which I think I will be trying to release in the first quarter next year.

Still trying to find a way to build a house. I'm ready for my own space, my own area for a full gym. I keep going back and forth on whether to just go active again on real estate but something just feels off with the market that I don't think it's worth my time around my area

the-pi-guy

I feel like things have been busy.

And I feel like there hasn't been a lot to talk about. 

Slowly watching through some shows. Haven't really been playing much for games. But this past week I've played a few. Kind of wanting to replay Dark Souls 3. 

Taekwondo has been stable. Getting some compliments. But nothing crazy is happening. Slowly making progress. Have color testing in like a month.

Still waiting for the basement to be cleared. The mitigators at one point had 14 blowers and 3 dehumidifiers. It's not still flooding, but they need levels to be level and whatnot.

The kids are doing good, but with some struggles.

Hailey

My basement flooding is tame compared to you. I only have one fan.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

kitler53

my "promotion" has been killing me.  working so much lately.  

plus just a lot of commitments in my personal life as a soccer coach and scout leader.  

so stressed. 
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

the-pi-guy

#8
Quote from: kitler53 on Yesterday at 12:16 PMmy "promotion" has been killing me.  working so much lately. 

plus just a lot of commitments in my personal life as a soccer coach and scout leader. 

so stressed.
*hugs*

 

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Hailey on Sep 20, 2026, 05:27 AMI'm doing very faggy. Prob transitioning into a woman or some shame  :P

What the fudge has this year been holy fudge lol.

edt: dumb AIs rated my post a 2 out of 10!!! fudge em

edt2: fudge 20 posts ago I hit 69,420!!!
So....

Is it Hailey now? 

Hailey

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Today at 01:52 PMSo....

Is it Hailey now?
Oh I'll change my username back to Legend. I just got a bit too crazy last night.

But yeah I came out to my family, again. This time it was an open secret and more just a q&a. Trying both Hailey and Miranda as names.

It's so freaking weird lol. To finally not be fighting this side of me and letting others know. 
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

kitler53

Quote from: Hailey on Today at 02:10 PMOh I'll change my username back to Legend. I just got a bit too crazy last night.

But yeah I came out to my family, again. This time it was an open secret and more just a q&a. Trying both Hailey and Miranda as names.

It's so freaking weird lol. To finally not be fighting this side of me and letting others know.
are you actually transitioning?

from where i'm sitting its hard to tell what you say is serious from what is a joke.   
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

Hailey

Quote from: kitler53 on Today at 02:11 PMare you actually transitioning?

from where i'm sitting its hard to tell what you say is serious from what is a joke. 
Yes I am probably actually transitioning. The bad stuff thread was full of jokes so that I didn't have to expose myself honestly and be vulnerable.

The honest truth is that since 2008 I really fought my attraction to men and dismissed the nature of my feelings towards women. Lots of extreme denial. December 2025 I finally accepted it was ok to like who I like and by February I was identifying as gay. July 2026 I finally accepted I didn't need to fight my gender thoughts either, and now I'm planning to transition.

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

kitler53

Quote from: Hailey on Today at 02:27 PMYes I am probably actually transitioning. The bad stuff thread was full of jokes so that I didn't have to expose myself honestly and be vulnerable.

The honest truth is that since 2008 I really fought my attraction to men and dismissed the nature of my feelings towards women. Lots of extreme denial. December 2025 I finally accepted it was ok to like who I like and by February I was identifying as gay. July 2026 I finally accepted I didn't need to fight my gender thoughts either, and now I'm planning to transition.


i'm not sure if "congratulations" is the right word but it's the one i can think of right now.   

i guess what i'm trying to say is living your life honestly and genuinely is important to being happy.   ..and if this change brings you closer to your honest and genuine self then i'm happy for you.
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Hailey on Today at 02:27 PMYes I am probably actually transitioning. The bad stuff thread was full of jokes so that I didn't have to expose myself honestly and be vulnerable.

The honest truth is that since 2008 I really fought my attraction to men and dismissed the nature of my feelings towards women. Lots of extreme denial. December 2025 I finally accepted it was ok to like who I like and by February I was identifying as gay. July 2026 I finally accepted I didn't need to fight my gender thoughts either, and now I'm planning to transition.


Has my role modelling of self love and loving your neighbor meant nothing to you?

Seriously though, congrats.   ;D