How is everyone doing? September 2026 Edition

Started by the-pi-guy, Sep 20, 2026, 02:45 AM

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hailey

Quote from: kitler53 on Today at 02:56 PMi'm not sure if "congratulations" is the right word but it's the one i can think of right now. 

i guess what i'm trying to say is living your life honestly and genuinely is important to being happy.  ..and if this change brings you closer to your honest and genuine self then i'm happy for you.
Thank you  ;D

The closet sucked, I planned to take these secrets to the grave. A few times I got a wee bit drunk on the forum and almost spilled the beans over a decade ago haha.

Also just full curiosity on my end, did you ever read the op in the bad stuff thread? I had no clue if you knew I was gay and you were joking along with me or not.

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Today at 03:06 PMHas my role modelling of self love and loving your neighbor meant nothing to you?

Seriously though, congrats.  ;D
Thank you  ;D

Everyone around me has always been supper accepting haha. I invented this struggle myself somehow.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me