Horizon Zero Dawn knockoff announced by Tencent

Started by Legend, Nov 28, 2024, 07:14 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Legend


I don't know if a AAA clone like this has ever happened before. It's sure not legal looking.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy





Even the promo art looks like Horizon promo art.

the-pi-guy

"Vertical: Permitted East"

Seen a few people on Reddit say this.

Legend

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Nov 29, 2024, 12:47 AM"Vertical: Permitted East"

Seen a few people on Reddit say this.
Took a sec, nice
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Nov 28, 2024, 07:56 PM



Even the promo art looks like Horizon promo art.


That's why I think it could be illegal. It's not just trying to ride off of Horizon's success, it could be argued that it is trying to mislead consumers into thinking it literally is Horizon.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me