Let's count to a million!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Hailey, Jul 10, 2014, 11:27 PM

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xbro

3 people like this

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Aura7541


Xbro

#12484
12485
3 people like this

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xbro

#12486
12487
3 people like this

Xbro

#12487
12488          This thread needs a bumping.
3 people like this

Xevross

Quote from: Xbro on Jun 02, 2015, 03:00 PM12487          This thread needs a bumping.
12489          I agree

but more importantly the last few posts need fixing

Xbro

#12489
12490               What's up with the last few posts?
3 people like this

Xevross

Quote from: Xbro on Jun 03, 2015, 10:17 PM12488               What's up with the last few posts?
12491 ....  your counting is horrific!

Xbro

12492 ..... DOPE. I was looking at the one in the quote lol. I'll fix em.
3 people like this

Xevross

Quote from: Xbro on Jun 03, 2015, 10:22 PM12492 ..... DOPE. I was looking at the one in the quote lol. I'll fix em.
Haha easy mistake to make I guess!

12493

Xbro

12494        What I don't understand is how the previous numbers got out of whack.
3 people like this

Hailey

Quote from: Xbro on Jun 03, 2015, 10:30 PM12494        What I don't understand is how the previous numbers got out of whack.
We posted at about the same time, but you didn't notice my post beat yours.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me