HaloFest: Live!!!

Started by Raven, Nov 11, 2014, 02:56 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Raven


Raven


Hailey

what was the powerup he got at the end. Phantom's bane?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Raven


Raven

It was the energy sword

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Raven

Power weapons are on set timers per map

Hailey

I love energy swords so I won't be able to main it :(
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Raven

They went back to weapon pick ups on the maps instead of loadouts and drops

Hailey

but with halo 2 you could chose weapons right?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Raven


Hailey

no wait im thinking of custom matches
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

I'd always do swords and rocket launchers. that was my jam
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Raven

I'm sure you will be able to custom match for swords only