Order of the sinking stars OT: The Witness sequel or something

Started by Legend, Dec 12, 2025, 01:54 AM

the-pi-guy and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Legend

Demo updated with more content.

I mean this is really fun. It is far from being a full finished game, the story is whacko, but the puzzles be plenty.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

Stuck on my first puzzle.

Got this rock and two mirrors. I can't slide the rock out of its area, and the mirrors can't get it out. It's impossible with my current toolbox.

So what am I not getting? What tool am I not aware I have? hmmmm
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

7.9 hours, pretty sure I am done with everything.

Yeah pretty meaty demo hahaha.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

kitler53

so I don't like to play demos but what is your final verdict:  
- buy
- no buy

         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

Legend

Quote from: kitler53 on Jun 20, 2026, 01:24 PMso I don't like to play demos but what is your final verdict: 
- buy
- no buy


Buy

I don't normally play demos either. Planned to just do a small amount of it but I got sucked in.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

Game hopefully is on the cheaper side. I guess I of course will buy it at launch, but $40 would be oof
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

kitler53

Quote from: Legend on Today at 08:57 AMGame hopefully is on the cheaper side. I guess I of course will buy it at launch, but $40 would be oof
then don't buy it at launch.   whatever the price it will be 20-50% off within a year.   if your backlog is anything like mine then just wait.  you didn't seem to "love" it from the demo anyways.   enjoyed it yes but your excitement seemed about an 8 from what i read.
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

Legend

Quote from: kitler53 on Today at 09:09 PMthen don't buy it at launch.  whatever the price it will be 20-50% off within a year.  if your backlog is anything like mine then just wait.  you didn't seem to "love" it from the demo anyways.  enjoyed it yes but your excitement seemed about an 8 from what i read.
Was $27, I bought it.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me