The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Hailey, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hailey

Quote from: kitler53 on May 13, 2026, 08:32 PMlikely means 2026. 

talos principle 2 launched Nov 2 2023 so it's been less than 3 years and in that time they also had a pretty meaty dlc.  they most be doing something right to put these out so quick and i appreciate it.  these might not be graphic showcases but they are defiantly good looking games and it's great to not have to wait a decade to get the next game.
Yeah Talos 2 was one of the first unreal engine 5 games. Looked great.

I wonder if this will feel like a Talos 2 2, or if it'll shake things up a fair bit.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

kitler53

Quote from: Legend on May 13, 2026, 08:38 PMYeah Talos 2 was one of the first unreal engine 5 games. Looked great.

I wonder if this will feel like a Talos 2 2, or if it'll shake things up a fair bit.
i felt like talos 2 was talos 1.2.   

it's only been 3 years so i'm not optimistic this changes things up too much.   there will be new devices but the core gameplay will likely remain.  still, i loves these games so i'm not mad about it.
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

Hailey


Wow goty 2027.

I'm really excited about the lore, like a mix of Avatar and some other things. I hope the gameplay and writing lives up to it. Bit worried the devs are focused more on other assets.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Wait roffle I'm serious I didn't know this was an adult game. I just thought it was standard boob physics taken to their next level. I was laughing at how shameless the trailer was.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

BananaKing

Wait I'm so confused 😂 is that game a porno game or like am open world game? It looks like a mix of both 

Hailey

Quote from: BananaKing on May 31, 2026, 08:28 PMWait I'm so confused 😂 is that game a porno game or like am open world game? It looks like a mix of both
It seems it is a genuine porno game AND a genuine open world action game.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

BananaKing

Quote from: Legend on May 31, 2026, 08:47 PMIt seems it is a genuine porno game AND a genuine open world action game.
That's interesting.... Well I guess why not


Hailey


A video to reveal the cover art, kinda funny
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

BananaKing

Well GTA has the most iconic cover art in gaming history so if any cover art is worthy it's this 

BasilZero

Day 1/pre-orders for 2026.

This is the most since 2023 (2 day 1 purchases) that I will have in a year for gaming.


100% 

-Grand Theft Auto VI (PS5)
-The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (NS2)
-Final Fantasy Resonance (Steam)
-Ace Combat 8 - mainly for Belkan War (Steam)
-Kingdom Hearts I-II-III Collection - pre-ordered on both since they were $37.50 for me (PS5 and Xbox Series X)


Maybe if not, within the first 6 months

-Tales of Eternia Remastered (Steam)

Hailey

Quote from: BasilZero on Jun 18, 2026, 06:01 PMDay 1/pre-orders for 2026.

This is the most since 2023 (2 day 1 purchases) that I will have in a year for gaming.


100%

-Grand Theft Auto VI (PS5)
-The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (NS2)
-Final Fantasy Resonance (Steam)
-Ace Combat 8 - mainly for Belkan War (Steam)
-Kingdom Hearts I-II-III Collection - pre-ordered on both since they were $37.50 for me (PS5 and Xbox Series X)


Maybe if not, within the first 6 months

-Tales of Eternia Remastered (Steam)

My list is only 1.

Order of the sinking Star.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

BasilZero

Currently playing.

And yes I started on Persona 5 Strikers after playing 180+ hours of Persona 5 Royal lol.


Hailey

Quote from: BasilZero on Jul 14, 2026, 11:36 AMCurrently playing.

And yes I started on Persona 5 Strikers after playing 180+ hours of Persona 5 Royal lol.


Driveclub is still alive!?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

BasilZero

Quote from: Legend on Jul 14, 2026, 03:39 PMDriveclub is still alive!?
Unfortunately not the online but I do the single player. 

I finished the base game, doing the DLC for the base game (got 9 more DLC packs to go to finish) and then I'll do Driveclub Bikes.