Gamescom opening night live

Started by Hailey, Aug 27, 2020, 01:28 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Xevross


Xevross

Godfall marketing is being run by a 15 year old with no experience in video games

Hailey

Godfall launches in a couple months. When will we see a big chunk of good looking gameplay?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

wtf they said there'd be no voices in lego star wars

Hailey

Lemnis gate. Looks like a better version of that other game with the same concept
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Don't think frontier developments will like that one.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DerNebel

Quote from: Legend on Aug 27, 2020, 07:05 PMGodfall launches in a couple months. When will we see a big chunk of good looking gameplay?
We've seen a bunch of gameplay, if you're still waiting for the gameplay showing to convince you, then you probably won't be convinced by the game

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

@DerNebel we've seen a lot of short clips. I'm talking bout an extended demo that sells the game.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DerNebel

Quote from: Legend on Aug 27, 2020, 07:31 PM@DerNebel we've seen a lot of short clips. I'm talking bout an extended demo that sells the game.
There was an extended demo at the last State of Play.


Also, why does this show need to be so long???  ???

Xevross

Geoff has no idea how to put together a well paced show

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Had a bit of a day.  
Anything worth seeing?

Quote from: Xevross on Aug 27, 2020, 07:02 PMGodfall marketing is being run by a 15 year old with no experience in video games
Was it just the 30 second showing or was there more?

Xevross

Apart from the R&C gameplay it seems not