Gamescom opening night live

Started by Hailey, Aug 27, 2020, 01:28 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Xevross

Just got out from watching tenet, should catch this starting in 20 mins. What have I missed so far?

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DerNebel


Hailey

Yeah no big exciting games for me yet
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Watching now, sounds like I missed nothing really

Xevross


Hailey

Yeah best of show type stuff
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

I get it but who is giving these out and when did they judge them

Xevross

So ratchet is gonna be the only worthwile thing in this show at this rate

Xevross

This claims to be gamescom but its using American date format -_-

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me