Nintendo Treehouse

Started by Hailey, Jul 09, 2020, 09:16 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Was Tearaway the first papercraft game? It seems to have influenced so much.

This game sure feels like Tearaway outside of combat.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Jul 10, 2020, 05:05 PMWas Tearaway the first papercraft game? It seems to have influenced so much.

This game sure feels like Tearaway outside of combat.
How is it different from original paper Mario?

the-pi-guy

I'm so disappointed with this.

darkknightkryta

Did they show off Wayforward's title?

kitler53

Quote from: Legend on Jul 10, 2020, 05:05 PMWas Tearaway the first papercraft game? It seems to have influenced so much.

This game sure feels like Tearaway outside of combat.
aesthetically, yes it looks a lot like tearaway.   ...but the gameplay here looked pretty boring to me.
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

Hailey

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Jul 10, 2020, 05:26 PMHow is it different from original paper Mario?
Look at sticker star vs color splash. At least to me it looks a lot like Tearaway in how it the paper concept is used.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me