Kids don't die, they just run away

Started by Hailey, Jun 28, 2020, 10:46 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

Dumb idea I'ved had for a while. Kids need to die in my game because it's a sim, but lots of people don't want that. So when desired, kids just get annoyed and run away if their health reaches zero. They are never seen again.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

Reminds me of the kids in Fallout 3 who were annoying fudges but you couldn't do anything about that  :'(

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Jun 28, 2020, 10:46 PMDumb idea I'ved had for a while. Kids need to die in my game because it's a sim, but lots of people don't want that. So when desired, kids just get annoyed and run away if their health reaches zero. They are never seen again.
Yeah I like it. Remind me of the dogs in scout units in Civ 6.

Hailey

Quote from: Dr. Pezus on Jun 28, 2020, 10:49 PMReminds me of the kids in Fallout 3 who were annoying fudges but you couldn't do anything about that  :'(
Sucked in Skyrim too. Any npc that can't get hurt really pulls me out of a game, even if I don't want to hurt them.

Quote from: Xevross on Jun 28, 2020, 10:58 PMYeah I like it. Remind me of the dogs in scout units in Civ 6.

I never noticed that.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

kitler53

just kill the kids. it will be the best marketing your game will ever get. 
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

Hailey

#5
Quote from: kitler53 on Jun 29, 2020, 05:12 AMjust kill the kids. it will be the best marketing your game will ever get.
I want to stick to a teen rating. If I can get away with killing kids and literal babies, sure it'll just be an option.

M rated games are a huge headache and involve a lot of hoops like age ratings before you can see the website.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy