pc gaming show

Started by Hailey, Jun 13, 2020, 05:21 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Floating city builder airborne kingdom
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Haha this presenter is kinda funny. Good energy
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Icarus kinda cool but also looks generic survival somehow
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Among Trees kinda cool
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Jun 13, 2020, 06:48 PMGodfall is ue5?
It's supposed to be really easy to move from UE4 to UE5.

Hailey

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Jun 13, 2020, 07:29 PMIt's supposed to be really easy to move from UE4 to UE5.
It's releasing this holiday. UE5 isn't supposed to be ready by then, yet they said the gameplay today was already using it.

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Gloomwood was saved for post credits. Cool.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me